Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 49 July 8,2011

Kids have no fear. Parents DO!  I guess it is a good thing, they don't know me or the horse. I know my horse and I know he wouldn't move or kick a kid.   Don't ever run up to a horse. But to be safe I always tell kids they have to wear shoes around him, Stay up front, never walk behind or under him and if you must walk behind a horse always have your hand on him and talk to him.That way he will know where you are at all times. He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head like your mother.
But what irks me is a parent putting their fears on a kid.
 But as I said they don't realize I taught kids about livestock for 9 years in Berlin.

1 comment:

  1. Great image! I especially like the perspective and the horse looking so calmly at the child.

    ReplyDelete